- Thursday 23 January Wetherby Senior School
- Thursday 26 November Y3 Parents' Evening
- Friday 27 November Y2 v Falcons Football Fixture, 2pm -Perks Field
- Y3 v Eaton House Swimming Gala, 10am -Porchester Pool
- Monday 30 November Y3 Elena Adams Football Tournament, 2pm -Battersea Park
- View the full calendar
Wetherby School, Notting Hill
Wetherby School provides an environment that promotes educational excellence and tradition through a forward-thinking, holistic curriculum within which the needs of individual pupils are fostered.
The School, occupying 5 floors, is housed in a freehold, double-fronted listed building of the Italian Ornate style, dating back to 1849. It overlooks the beautiful Pembridge Square Gardens, where the boys enjoy play time each day.
With the opening of the Preparatory School in 2004, Wetherby boys have the opportunity to proceed through, or sit a competitive exam for, a London Day School. Wetherby has an excellent reputation in placing boys in top London Day Schools at both 7+ and 8+.